|Scientific publications citing
Gene expression profiles of Arabidopsis Cvi seeds during dormancy cycling indicate a common underlying dormancy control mechanism. The Plant Journal 2006, Volume 46, Number 5, pp. 805-822(18)
Cassandra S.C. Cadman, Peter E. Toorop, Henk W.M. Hilhorst and William E. Finch-Savage
Conserved ortholog sets in forest trees. Konstantin V. Krutovsky, Christine G. Elsik, Marta Matvienko, Alex Kozik and David B. Neale. Tree Genetics & Genomes, Published online: 7 September 2006; DOI: 10.1007/s11295-006-0052-2
Genomic and Proteomic Approaches in Crustacean Biology: EST library sequencing of genes expressed during early limb regeneration in the fiddler crab and transcriptional responses to ecdysteroid exposure in limb bud explants. David S. Durica, Doris Kupfer, Fares Najar, Hongshing Lai, Yuhong Tang, Kathryn Griffin, Penny M. Hopkins, and Bruce Roe Integr. Comp. Biol., May 2006; doi:10.1093/icb/icl005
Community Genomics Among Stratified Microbial Assemblages in the Ocean's Interior. Science 311, no. 5760 (2006) Edward F. DeLong, Christina M. Preston, Tracy Mincer, Virginia Rich, Steven J. Hallam, Niels-Ulrik Frigaard, Asuncion Martinez, Matthew B. Sullivan, Robert Edwards, Beltran Rodriguez Brito, Sallie W. Chisholm, David M. Karl.
Pscroph, a parasitic plant EST database enriched for parasite associated transcripts. BMC Plant Biology 2005, 5:24 Manuel J. Torres, Alexey A Tomilov, Natalya Tomilova, Russell L Reagan, and John I Yoder.
Arabidopsis MPSS: an online resource for quantitative expression analysis. Plant Physiology, Jun 1, 2004; 135 (2) Blake C. Meyers, David K. Lee, Tam
H. Vu, Shivakundan Singh Tej, Steve B. Edberg, Marta Matvienko, Larry D. Tindell.
Genomics of Microbial Communities
within the Wall of a Hydrothermal Sulfide Chimney. MBARI on-line publications. Summer 2003: Katie Roberts.
The Evolution of the cellular stress
proteome: from monophyletic origin to
ubiquitous function. Journal of Experimental Biology 206, 3119-3124 (2003): Dietmar Kültz.
|Press articles involving Allometra|
"Visualize Data from Biology to Banking" December 2003
Free registration is required
Listing and Updates October 2003 and February 2004
"GSAC Newbies Point to
Proliferation of Genomics Technologies" September 2003
Free registration is required
- PyMood for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger released (Jun 27, 2005)
- PyMood 2 Upgrade 9 released (Aug 19, 2004)
- Arabidopsis Fasta files with MPSS expression data (Feb 10, 2004)
- Allometra announces the release of PyMood for the Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
platform. (Nov 18, 2003)
- PyMood Mac OS X Version is Complete (Oct 2, 2003)
- Fowlpox Comparitive Genomics Visualization Project (July 16,
- Yersinia pestis Comparitive Genomics Visualization Project (Mar
- Visualization of Arabidopsis MPSS Data with PyMood (Dec 2,
- PyMood Trial Version is Available (Nov 12, 2002)
- Arabidopsis Genome Compared to Yeast, Human, and Worm (Nov 1, 2002)
- PyMood Update 2 Announced (Oct 25, 2002)
- Allometra Announced PyMood (Sept 25, 2002)
|PyMood for Mac OS X||PyMood for Windows